Comprehensive bookkeeping and tax consulting services
Comprehensive bookkeeping is a form of tax settlement in which we specialize. This is the most complex type of accounting records that must be kept by entities which settle on the basis of the corporate income tax (CIT).
We keep accounting books in accordance with the relevant regulations, each time taking into account the specific character of a given company and the specific character of reporting.
Thanks to our experience and individual approach to the standard of the records used, accounting data become a powerful tool that enables the performance of an extensive financial analysis and ongoing monitoring of revenues, costs, expenses, and other categories.
By using proprietary solutions in the scope of data processing and migration, we are able to adjust our system to the operation with the customer’s systems so that the data exchange takes place in a fast and seamless way.
We often take over the duties related to the administration of payments, which allows the managers, through appropriate reporting processes, to maintain complete control over the company finances.
Range of services
- Keeping books of account,
- Preparation of VAT registers,
- Preparation of tax returns,
- Preparation of VAT/VAT-EU returns,
- Preparation of social insurance statements,
- Preparation of financial statements,
- Keeping records of fixed assets,
- Reports for the Central Statistical Office (GUS),
- Statement for the National Bank of Poland,
- Annual financial statements,
- Tax consulting at every step.
What do you gain?
- Representation before authorities,
- Individual approach tailored to needs of your company,
- Reliability and punctuality when carrying out our tasks,
- Full tax support for your company,
- Representation before the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) and the Tax Office,
- Time savings and tax security.